Saturday, May 17, 2014

Hello! My name is Cassie and I have the pleasure of starting a blog to guide my academic studies this semester. Web 2.0 is the name of the game and by the end of this course I hope to have a greater understanding of the influence technological tools has on communication, learning and development (at least that's the general idea I gather). Hopefully, you too will join the journey and find the information that I post equally beneficial!

My dog Jonah, or J-Dog for short, was the muse for the title of this blog (although he really has nothing to do with it!). Expect star appearances from Jonah, because who doesn't love a blog with a dog?

Isn't he cute?

Cheers!
Cassie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie! Good luck with your blog, and I will be one of your followers this summer. I am looking forward to learning from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also considering posting pics of my animals. Looks like I have no choice but to join you now!

    ReplyDelete