Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Performance Support Project: Climb Strong

After a failed attempt on Yahoo Pipes to create a page to host my Performance Support Project, I turned to WikiSpaces and have been loving it! Unfortunately, like most other things this summer, the bulk of the project has been delayed until the last second...and I mean last second. I would like to blame a majority of this on my frustration with Yahoo Pipes, the desolation I felt after my original idea fell through, and the period of procrastination that I took to find a new platform.

Through Wiki Spaces and Twitter I hope to support the continual pursuit of stronger and healthier rock climbing. I encourage you to follow me on twitter @CassieMNewman via #ClimbStrong and on my Wikispace.

I have signed up as a teacher through Wikispaces; so below I have included a link to the wiki and the join code to the class wiki. Again, please feel free to join even if you don't know a thing about climbing! I hope to share all that I can to both new and more advanced climbers.

Wikispace: ClimbStrong
Join Code: MXPXK7X

2 comments:

  1. I had a terrible time with Yahoo Pipes and turned to Wikispaces!
    I'm making it my mission to master the Pipes while I have a little break in between semesters.
    I'll be sure to check out your Wikispace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also tried Yahoo Pipes, watched Youtube videos, and played around with it for HOURS and couldn't figure it out. They make it sound so simple, but I could never get the RSS feeds to populate with anything. Glad I'm not the only one who experienced problems...I was thinking it was just me :)

    ReplyDelete