Friday, June 6, 2014

Is this really homework?

Recently, I realized that the "homework" that EME6414 requires is some of the most entertaining and engaging homework that I've had to do. Although it has been a mild lifestyle adjustment, Tweeting, blogging, Pinning, forums, etc. have kept me entertained and never bored. This is due partly because of the ability to participate only in things that I enjoy or things that are relevant to our coursework. No wonder why people do it all the time.
Are there Web2.0 tools that you have always used and have found a new use for? or new tools that you enjoy participating in beyond the means of homework?

2 comments:

  1. I agree! It doesn't feel like homework at all. Sometimes I feel like I am somehow cheating haha. I have been using Youtube and Pinterest for a very long time. It wasn't until recently however, that I realized they could be used for so much more! I am loving getting to see the educational side of things. It is extremely helpful while still being entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it doesn't always feel like work... but I sure get sidetracked from my work a lot! I find interesting pages, boards, pins, and videos everywhere! Then I start watching or reading or playing around with them... and forget what I was trying to find in the first place, yikes! I hope I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete