Sunday, June 29, 2014

A New Slew of Social Media

Encouraged by a new list of social media web pages, I ventured out to see what Fakebook and Edmodo were like.
Fakebook is a resource for musicians who need to keep notes via technological resources. As a non-music writing musician, I found little application for this resource. To be honest, I was turned off after reading the "about" portion of the page and had no desire to investigate further.
Edmodo, on the other hand, is a fantastic resource to link classmates together in an easy to navigate facebook/classroom-like interface. After signing up and entering my Web2.0 class code to sync with other classmates I was ushered into the "community"in a breeze. If you couldn't tell, I was impressed with the ease of access granted and the lack of redundant questions/informational blanks. I would highly suggest that others go check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I also love Edmodo. It's very easy to use and it seems like a very clean site for a virtual classroom. A nice change from Blackboard.

    ReplyDelete